miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

Marta Navarro´s Diary - March 26 - 2010

Diary
Friday 26th March

It is the fourth day here, in the United States, and I don't believe it yet.
Everything is awesome, it is SO DIFFERENT than in Spain...
Today, I woke up a 10 o'clock. It's really weird because I can't sleep a lot because of the jet lag.
Then I went with Noah to Subway (that is a sandwich restaurant) and then Cristina and Christian came.
Christian and Noah ate a sandwich, but Cristina and I didn't eat anything because we weren't hungry.
Then, we went to the cinema to see Alice in Wonderland, but we had 20 minutes to rest before the film, so I
bought some Nerds. Nerds are tiny and crunchy candies, and they're from Wonka's factory! Also, they taste really good.
Then, I bought a medium Nestea, but they gave me a HUGE Nestea that in Spain would be like an extra-extra-large.
When I tasted the Nestea, I was surprised because it wasn't usual Nestea, it was raspberry Nestea!
The film was nice, Cristina and I understood almost everything, I really recommend it.
Finally, I said goodbye to Cristina and Christian and we went back home.
Now it's half past seven and I'm listening to music in my iPod.
It's being a incredible experience!

Diario
Viernes 26 de Marzo


Es el cuarto dia aqui, en los Estados Unidos, y aun no me lo creo.
Todo es impresionente, es tan diferente que en Espana...
Hoy, me levante a las 10 en punto. Esmuy raro, porque no puedo dormir mucho a causa del jet lag.
Luego fui con Noah a Subway (que es como un restaurante de sandwiches) y luego vinieron Cristina y Christian.
Christian y Noah se comieron un sandwich, pero Cristina y yo no comimos nada porque no teniamos hambre.
Luego fuimos al cine a ver Alicia en el Pais de las Maravillas, pero teniamos 20 minutos para descansar antes de la pelicula,
asi que compre unos Nerds. Los Nerds son chuches pequenas y crujientes, y son de la factoria Wonka! Tambien saben muy ricas.
Luego compre un Nestea mediano, pero me dieron un Nestea ENORME que en Espana seria extra-extra-grande.
Cuando probe el Nestea, estaba sorprendida porque no era Nestea normal, era Nestea de frambuesa!
Al final, me despedi de Cristina y de Christian y volvimos a casa.
Ahora son las siete y media y estoy escuchando musica en mi iPod.
Esta siendo una experiencia increible!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios con palabras inadecuadas no serán incluidos.