miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

Cristina Conde's Diary - 23rd of March


Wednesday 23rd of March.
This morning I got up very early (at about five o'clock) because yesterday I felt asleep very early too. I sleep in Christian brother's bedroom, it's nice, it's so big. Later I had shower and I went down stairs, in the kitchen was Christian's mum, she prepared me a tea and we talk until Christian came and we went to school. We arrived school at 8 o'clock and I met everybody in the cafeteria. Then we went to the Museum of Flight, it was nice, there was a lot of different planes, there was a reply of the first plane and you can see how it has evolution. In the museum we had a guide, he explains us the different kind of planes, but he talked so fast and he used a lot of technical words and i didn't understand anything. In the Museum there was a shop , and I bought Spacial food for my brother, I think he will like it. Later we went to Dick's Hamburger Stand for have lunch, hamburgers are really good, Alvaro took a very disgusting drink, it tasted like tooth paste. After lunch we went for a walk, I really like USA, it's so big and beautiful. Then we returned to school, Christian had got a golf match so I went with the rest of the Spanish people except Marta and Laura and three american people to a shopping center it was so nice and so big too. Alvaro bought another disgusting drink it tasted like medicine. I bought a headphones because there are cheaper than in Spain. At 6 o'clock we went back to school, Christian and his mum were waiting for me so I went with them back to the house. In the house I gave them their presents, I think they really like them. Later I talked for a long time with Christian's mum, she is so nice, we had dinner and at about 9:30 y went to sleep.


Miercoles 23
Esta manana me he levantado muy temprano (sobre las cinco ) porque ayer me dormi muy temprano. Duermo en la hbitacion del hermano de Christian, me gusta, es muy grande. Depues me di una ducha y baje al piso de abajo, en la cocina estaba la madre de Christian, me preparo un te y hablamos hasta que Christian bajo y nos fuimos al colegio. Llegamos sobre as 8 de la manana y me reuni con todos en laa cafeteria. Despues fuimos al museo del vuelo, estuvo muy bien, habia mucho aviones diferentes y podias ver el primer avion y como este habia ido evolucionando. En el museo teniamos un guia, nos explicaba los diferentes tipos de aviones, pero el hablaba muy rapido y usaba muchas palabras tecnicas asi que no entendi nada. En el museo habia una tiendo, compre comida de astronauta para mi hermano, creo que al el le va a gustar. Mas tarde fuimos a la hamburgueseria Dick para comer, las hamburguesas estaban muy buenas, Alvaro escogio una bebida que sabia a tonico bucal, era realmente asqueroso.Despues de comer dimos un paseo, me gustan mucho los EEUU, es un pais grande y bonito. Despues volvimos al colegio, Christian tenia un partido de golf asi que me fui con el resto de los espanoles excepto Marta y Laura y los americanos a un centro comercial. Alvaro compro otra bebida asquerosa, sabia a medicina. me compre unos cascos porque son mucho mas baratos que en Espana. A las 6 volvimos al colegio, Christian y su madre me estaban esperando asi que volvi a la casa con ellos. En la casa les di los regalos que les habia traido, creo que les gustaron. Mas tarde hable much orato con la madre de Christian, es muy simpatica, cenamos y me fui a dormir a las 9 y media.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios con palabras inadecuadas no serán incluidos.