miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

Laura´s Diary... 23rd of March


The 23rd of march was my second first day in overlake!it was very exciting to see all my american friends again! its surprising that here everyone is very kind and nice with me.
we attended our hosts' classes and that was fun because we went to spanish and everyone was asking me questions, and in science we made a motor.
we had pasta for lunch and it was very tasty, i loved it!
in the afternoon i went with my "mother" an my host to a redmund outdoors mall and it was huge!there were lots of stores that we dont have in spain
then we went to a supermarket to buy food for dinner, and I think that supermarket is the biggest one i've ever been in
i was so tired that I went to sleep at 8 pm, it had been a very busy day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios con palabras inadecuadas no serán incluidos.