sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Day 3 - Dia de ayuda a la comunidad with Overlake School


Your friends and Overlake School join forces to help people who don't have enough food to eat!
We packed 5 Tons of green beans and it seems we helped 3.100 families yesterday.
GREAT JOB BOYS AND GIRLS!
Mr.Garcia
(Vuestros amigos y el Colegio de Overlake juntaron fuerzas ayer para ayudar a gente que no tiene suficiente comida para comer! Empaquetamos 5 Toneladas de judias verdes congeladas y al parecer proporcionamos comida para unas 3100 familias. Que buen trabajo chicos!)

INES MARTINEZ DIARY - THURSDAY 24th March-


It is ten o’clock and I am sitting in front the computer to talk about this Thursday, our third day here! It is amazing, I love the United States! Everything is so big and different here!


Today we went to a food bank to help the poor people who need some food! At first it was a little boring, because we had to make a lot of bags of beans, I think we closed at least five thousands bags! But at the end, when we realized that five thousand families are going to eat this evening we were very happy about that!


After, I went to a mall with Laura and we were there for two hours buying things and talking to each other! And finally we went to the cinema to see Alice in Wonderland! I thought at first I would not understand anything but I understood the film very well! I am so pleased! I am very tired now, but I don’t know why, because it is only twenty past ten! I think we have done a lot of things today so I am going to the bed soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios con palabras inadecuadas no serán incluidos.