jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

Assistant teacher says Goodbye - We´ll miss you Carsta ;o)

-->
Hello everyone,

My name is Carsta Schulze. I live in Potsdam, Germany and study English and Spanish philology at the University of Potsdam to become a teacher for secondary schools. Potsdam is a beautiful town, which is situated near Berlin counts about 160.000 inhabitants. In order to improve my Spanish language skills, gain work experience, and get familiar with the Spanish school system I applied for an internship at Lux Mundi School.
For the last five weeks I have now been doing an internship at Lux Mundi and I have to admit that it has been an incredible experience for me so far. Since my first school day I have immediately felt integrated. Mostly, I assist during Alejandro Molina’s or Álvaro García’s English classes, but they have also given me the opportunity to teach some classes on my own. Due to the students’ active participation, good behavior, and interest in the subject it has been a pleasure to teach them. On Mondays and Wednesdays I usually attend the German classes and help the students to improve their German language skills. Even though I spend most of the time with the English Department in secondary school, I regularly practice with the primary school students for the KET exam and listening comprehension.
Carsta Schulze
One of my highlights was when we went to Granada to see the theater play “Frankenstein”.  I enjoyed it very much and from a teacher’s point of you I can say that it was easily comprehensible and entertaining due to lots of funny scenes and the musical performance.
If I had to describe the school with two words, I would say that it is tolerant and welcoming because I was welcomed very
Carsta with Diego, Samuel, Mané y Valeria (2nd Bach - Science)
warmly and accepted by both the students and the teachers. I enjoy coming to this school every day and when walking along the hall both the students and the teachers always greet me enthusiastically and smile at me, which makes my day.

Thank you all for making my stay so enjoyable and unforgettable!

I will miss you!

Carsta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios con palabras inadecuadas no serán incluidos.